- 2010 – Deliver The Difference founders help pack 200,000 meals for Haiti earthquake relief.
2011 – DtD packs for disaster relief:
- 100,000 meals for Japan (tsunami)
- 50,000 meals for Alabama (tornado)
- 10,000 meals for Joplin, MO (tornado)
- 154,000 meals for The Horn of Africa (drought)
November, 2011: DtD begins to focus on the large number of people in need locally.
- 1,200 people fed Thanksgiving dinner
- 800 families given Boxes Of Hope
- Local programs begin: Kidspack, Restaurant Remix, Mobile Senior Pantries, GED programs
November, 2012: 40,000 meals and 20,000 lbs of emergency supplies to New York and New Jersey (superstorm Sandy)
2013: One tractor trailer full of food and supplies to Moore, OK (tornado)
2016: 118,000 meals for Hurricane Matthew relief
2017: Deliver The Difference launches it’s exciting, new #FoodParty program! It brings together local businesses, food pantries and volunteers to fight and end hunger in your hometown. Contact us now to take part!